The NeuroTrac Sports XL is an advanced and modern digital dual channel STIM unit with support for 4 lead wires. It features 21 built in sports and muscle rehabilitation programmes and 3 custom programmes. The unit includes 2 extra leads and an extra packet of electrodes (8 in total), and an extra alkaline battery. Additional features Quad lead wire outputs for up to 8 electrodes 5 extra sports programmes Suited for the experienced sports person while still maintaining its ease of use Extensive electrode placement manual
~~• 2 channel NMS stimulator, works like 4 channel (each channel is forked into two pairs of electrodes)
• Model number: ETS201 - we don't sell to the general public, please obtain the unit from your local distributor
• 21 preset Sports Programs. Advanced multi-phase programs where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters
• Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
• Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
• Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
• Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
• Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 330 μS [2% accuracy].
• Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
• Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
• Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
• Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
• Ramp up time 0.1 - 9.9 seconds.
• If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Programme : P01 Warm up
- Programme : P02 Capillary
- Programme : P03 Endurance
- Programme : P04 Resistance force output 1
- Programme : P05 Resistance force output 2
- Programme : P06 Resistance force output 3
- Programme : P07 Maximum force output
- Programme : P08 Explosive force output
- Programme : P09 Lipocytes Metabolism 1
- Programme : P11 Muscle at Rest
- Programme : P12 Mass Muscle Contraction
- Programme : P13 Active Recovery
- Programme : P14 Muscle Toning
- Programme : P15 Calming the Muscle
- Programme : P16 Pain Relief
- Programme : P17 Lipocytes Metabolism 2
- Programme : P18 Explosive Strength Level 1
- Programme : P19 Explosive Strength Level 2
- Programme : P20 Explosive Strength Level 3
- Programme : P21 Explosive Strength Level 4
Physical dimensions: 134 x 69 x 29.7 mm.
Weight: 0.18 KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use: +10 to +30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport: -10 to +50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
MF = MODULATED FREQUENCY IN LINEAR STEPS
W/R = INTERMITTENT WORK/REST
CONT = CONTINUOUS
MODULATION TIME = EXPONENTIALLY
Example: Modulation time 10 seconds 150μS-250μS:- means starting at 150μS increasing exponentially (fast then slow) to 250μS in five seconds and returning (fast then slow) back to 150μS to complete the cycle in 10 seconds.