The Birthing ball is commonly used in labor wards these days; it is a safe and beneficial tool for child birth.
These are some of the benefits to using a Birthing Ball for pregnancy.
- Maintains correct posture while exercising
- Lessens the impact on a pregnant body
- Works the pelvic floor
- Safely strengthens the abdominals
- Allows for greater mobility in the pelvic region which is beneficial for birthing
- Is a great birthing tool
Benefits of using the fitball Postpartum
- Offers support for a vulnerable body
- Rehabilitates the core muscles
- Addresses the pelvic floor and spine
- Great tool for bouncing a fussy baby
General benefits of using the fitball
- Aligns the spine
- Keeps pressure off vulnerable areas like hips and knees
- Works deep stabilizing muscles in the trunk and spine
- Lessens impact on joints
- Modifies certain exercises
- Just plain FUN!
Look at our DVD's, special offer if you buy a DVD with your Birthing Ball you will receive a FREE Large Hot/Cold Pack worth $19. Measures 40cm x 30cm - Microwaveable Gel Pack